This five-days course provides operatives, administrators, decision makers, and project members of an Identity Manager project a general overview of Identity Manager and the basic business processes of this solution framework. An overview of the configuration and customization capabilities is also shown.
Operatives, administrators, decision makers, project members of an Identity Manager project. The course is particularly suited for students who do not need training on installation of the software. Students who have completed the Identity Manager Implementation Certification (#IM-IC) course, do not need to take this course.
Knowledge and experience with identity management concepts and systems.
- An overview of the feature-set of Identity Manager
- Identity Managers main business processes
- An overview of customization of the solution framework
- Course Learning Objectives & Agenda
- Identity Manager Overview (IM-BOA)
- Standard Web Portal Overview (IM-BWP)
- Identity Manager Deployment Structure (IM-BDS)
- Framework Security (IM-SEC)
- Configuration versus Customizing (IM-BCO)
- Database Calculation and Processing (IM-DBQ)
- Roles (IM-ROL)
- IT Shop and Approval Processes (IM-BIT)
- Compliance and Attestation (IM-BCA)
- Report Subscription (IM-BRP)
Target System Connection
- Synchronization Overview
- Connecting Basic Target Systems
- Data Model and Schema Extensions (IM-DSE)
- Templates, Scripts (IM-BTS)
- Fulfillment Processes (IM-BFP)
- Transport and Staging (IM-TRP)